and ended up sending my husband to the store for a test just so I could get that out of my mind especially since I thought getting pregnant for me wasn't possible. He got home and I laughed saying, "sorry I made you waste 20 bucks on nothing, but anyway I'll go do it" so I walked in the bathroom opened the test, read the directions and then proceeded to go to the bathroom without even testing because for some reason I was still nervous. I then grabbed a big bottle of water and chugged it until I was about to pop and grabbed the test, took it and called my husband in to wait with me. I joked the whole time saying, "I can't believe I'm doing this and I made us waste money on this for nothing" then BAM, it popped up and it DID NOT say what I was thinking it would.. it said PREGNANT and I said, "HA this thing is a piece of crap!" and sent him to the store yet again to buy a different type of test thinking that the other one was broken or something. He got home, gave me the test and back in the bathroom I went. We waited.. waited.. and again, pregnant.... took the 2nd test in the box and again.. waited.. then PREGNANT! That was the biggest shock I think I'd even had in my life and I just dropped the test and began to ball my eyes out. Finally, later when I had calmed down we decided to go talk to Planned Parenthood in the morning just to get better opinions on it and they had me take yet another test and told me, "yes, you are pregnant... you are 5 weeks pregnant" my eyes just popped out of my head! I guess it was just weird to hear that from someone else and I definitely didn't think that even if I really was pregnant that it would already be that far. But, then again I wasn't exactly thinking straight, heh.
I have since been to the doctor and I have seen our little kicker 3 times now and I am so blessed and in love with it already and so, so happy my doctor was wrong and that I can have children because I wouldn't change this for anything! We haven't even met yet and my husband and I already love, love, love and adore this baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment